Tax Rebate Specialists  

Whether claiming marriage tax allowance, buying protective clothing, or resubmitting a previously unsuccessful PPI claim. FOSB is here to help you make a successful HMRC tax rebate claim. Our team of tax rebate specialists have a close working relationship with HMRC and make the process as smooth as possible. 
FOSB has a dedicated team of tax specialists who have decades of expertise in handling HMRC tax rebates. We handle the whole process for you, to ensure nothing gets missed giving you peace of mind. Call our dedicated Tax Service Team on 01253 531 510 today to discover what you could be entitled to. 
The services we offer: 
• Self-Assessment 
• PPI Tax Rebate 
• PPI Claim 
• Marriage Tax Rebate 
• Mileage Tax Rebate 
• Uniform Tax Rebate 
Call our dedicated Tax Service Team on 01253 531 510 today to discover what you could be entitled to. 
Marriage Tax Allowance 
The UK marriage tax allowance lets couples transfer a percentage of their personal allowance between them. Your personal allowance is income that you can earn tax-free each year. A recent survey states that around 4 million married or civil partner couples are missing out on the tax break which could total over £1 billion. 
PPI Tax Rebates 
On 6 April 2016 the personal savings allowance (PSA) launched. It allows basic 20% rate taxpayers to earn up to £1,000 a year of savings interest tax-free, higher 40% rate taxpayers can earn £500 and top 45% rate taxpayers don’t get anything. The statutory interest from PPI pay outs counts within your personal savings allowance. 
Yet unlike savings which are now paid without any tax taken off, PPI pay outs still automatically have 20% tax deducted before you received it. So if, like most people, you haven’t earned over your PSA in the year your PPI claim was repaid, then you can claim it back. 
PPI Claim 
You may have been offered payment protection insurance (PPI) when you took out a loan, mortgage, overdraft, credit card or store card. It was designed to cover payments if you were unable to because of an accident, sickness, involuntary unemployment or your death. 
Mileage Tax Allowance 
A lot of people use their own vehicles when they’re travelling for work. Claiming mileage relief is a way of bringing down your tax bill when travel is a necessary cost of doing your work. You may already be getting a mileage allowance from your employer for this kind of thing. Even if you are, though, if you’re getting less than the rates set by HMRC, you could have a mileage tax rebate claim. 
Uniform Tax Allowance 
Uniform tax rebates is tax relief for people who have to clean, repair or replace specialist work clothing. There are specific rules about who qualifies for it and what counts as a “uniform”, but they’re not always clear. As a result, a lot of people are missing out on years’ worth of tax refunds totalling hundreds of pounds or more. 
Call our dedicated Tax Service Team on 01253 531 510 today to discover what you could be entitled to. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings